Lately I’ve been getting a lot of use out of my chambray shirts. My go to outfit is one paired with a darker shade of denim or black pants.
Personally, I have two chambray shirts that I can’t live without: one in a darker wash, and one in a lighter wash. I would recommend getting both, because they are so great to have and can go with almost anything.
Here are also a few tips on wearing this classic piece:
1. Instead of a cardigan, wear a chambray shirt over your dress
2. Pair with colored or printed pants. Don’t be afraid to add a pop of color
3. On colder days wear under a sweater
4. For a classic look, tuck it into your favorite skirt
5. Wear it under a blazer for a professional look
When all else fails… check out these amazing ideas as a guide
Shop Chambray Shirts at Velvetheart.com